About UCAM Universidad Católica de Murcia
UCAM has around 340 renowned international strategic partners, among which are several leading colleges and universities around the world, such as UC Berkeley, Stanford, NTU, NUS or Università degli Studi di Bologna. With these partners, UCAM has established students’, staff’ and professors’ exchange programs, joint degrees and other kinds of academic collaborations. UCAM’s teaching method is based on personalized attention with a reduced number of students per class and a personal tutor assigned to each student. UCAM is strongly linked to the business world through study plans responsive to market exigencies, obligatory internships in public and private institutions and enterprises as part of every undergraduate and master’s degree, as well as research programs in collaboration with large regional, national and multinational companies. As a Catholic institution, UCAM’s aim is to offer an integral formation to its students, not only in terms of academic knowledge but also regarding human values by means of academic subjects, volunteering projects, meetings, congresses, and workshops. UCAM is known as the University of Sports. It is the only European university with a professional basketball team in the first national league (ACB League Spain). Furthermore, UCAM competes on a professional level with 20 comparable teams. In the Spanish University Sports Competitions, UCAM won 46 medals, being hailed 2012 Champion competing in 21 disciplines with more than 2000 college athletes. UCAM’s students were awarded about 100 medals in the Olympic Games in Athens, Beijing and London. Moreover, UCAM functions as the educational body of the Spanish LFP (Professional Football League).
- Taught in English
- International Students mobility
- Guaranteed work experience
- Possibility to launch your startup
- Entrepreneurship training
After having successfully completed this BBA program, students are qualified to, for example:
- Set up their own business (entrepreneurs).
- Work at national, regional or local public administration and International Organizations.
- Do research.
- Freelance: Account Auditing, Tax consultant, Financier, Commercial, Human Resources, Wealth Management, Administrative Assistant, Organizational consultant. Accounting advice, advice and consultancy inn other fields: city and environment planning, and management of companies.
- Work in the private sector: Production Department, Human Resources Department, Administration and Finance Department, Accounts and Marketing Department.
The BBA Degree offers to the student the possibility to continue studying the program in one of our partner universities. The student can select his best choice into a large number of the partner universities in different regions around Europe, North America, South America and Asia.