About UCAM Universidad Católica de Murcia
UCAM has around 340 renowned international strategic partners, among which are several leading colleges and universities around the world, such as UC Berkeley, Stanford, NTU, NUS or Università degli Studi di Bologna. With these partners, UCAM has established students’, staff’ and professors’ exchange programs, joint degrees and other kinds of academic collaborations. UCAM’s teaching method is based on personalized attention with a reduced number of students per class and a personal tutor assigned to each student. UCAM is strongly linked to the business world through study plans responsive to market exigencies, obligatory internships in public and private institutions and enterprises as part of every undergraduate and master’s degree, as well as research programs in collaboration with large regional, national and multinational companies. As a Catholic institution, UCAM’s aim is to offer an integral formation to its students, not only in terms of academic knowledge but also regarding human values by means of academic subjects, volunteering projects, meetings, congresses, and workshops. UCAM is known as the University of Sports. It is the only European university with a professional basketball team in the first national league (ACB League Spain). Furthermore, UCAM competes on a professional level with 20 comparable teams. In the Spanish University Sports Competitions, UCAM won 46 medals, being hailed 2012 Champion competing in 21 disciplines with more than 2000 college athletes. UCAM’s students were awarded about 100 medals in the Olympic Games in Athens, Beijing and London. Moreover, UCAM functions as the educational body of the Spanish LFP (Professional Football League).
- Taught in English
- Practical’s in Spanish
- Odontology Clinic
- The latest cutting-edge technology in learning
- Internal internships start from the first year and guaranteed professional internships
- Work in the healthcare sector.
- Clinical practices in public and private odontology clinics, and in the management of dental companies.
- Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illnesses and problems affecting the teeth, the mouth, the jaw bones and the neighboring areas.
- Excellent opportunities exist in teaching, research, careers with government agencies or in the industry.
UCAM offers more than 2.000 practice-internship agreements. The university also offers the International Dentistry Research Professorship with excellent national and international clinicians and researchers, leaders in the field.