Endodontics – Master - Hosted By tandek
About Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
The Universitat Internacional de Catalunya officially began its academic activities in October 1997. Here you will find 16 degree programs, dual degree international programs and a wide range of master’s and postgraduate degrees, in addition to continuing education courses in the field of your choice. UIC Barcelona, as an organization dedicated to research and knowledge transfer, is involved in the task of seeking out, disseminating and applying ethical alternatives to the socio-economic and environmental challenges faced by today’s society. It is within this framework that UIC Barcelona is establishing a series of objectives to promote sustainability throughout the entire University Community, in the areas of Organization, Teaching and Research and Environmental Management. UIC Barcelona, as well as offering a good level of knowledge and university education, would like to provide a tool which facilitates incorporation into the labour market and/or access to other job opportunities for students. This application allows students to easily access various job offers and work placements and sign up for selection processes.
The program’s main objective is to prepare professionals with the highest qualifications to diagnose problems of pulp periapical origin in addition to finding and implementing the best solution to solve them.
The student will also be prepared:
- In critical analysis of the literature that allows them, once the program is over, to adapt to changes that will eventually suffer the specialty of endodontics.
- In the capacity for teaching endodontics in the aspects of etiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology and treatment of pulp periapical diseases.
- To be able to work together with other areas of dentistry.
- In conducting research (guided by a teacher)
- Full Time
- A personal interview: The personal interview will be carried out with the Master's Coordinator and Director.
- Payment of €90.00 via bank transfer and receipt. (UIC undergraduate students are exempt.)