Engineering Management – Master - Hosted By tandek
About IUBH University of Applied Sciences
The IUBH is geared to the demands of the global market
Studying at the IUBH makes careers in a global environment possible. We live out this credo in that English is the teaching language and the language used on our campus. We also impart internationality with many other distinguishing features:
- Our experts and faculty from around the world teach both technical know-how and soft skills
- We maintain multiple collaborations with partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia
- At the IUBH languages in international demand are taught at advanced levels by native speakers and additional intercultural communication competence is developed
- There are currently students from over 110 nationalities/countries on our campuses
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies. The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognized in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 3.000 business partners.
The IUBH is accredited by the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and received for five of its study programs five golden FIBAA premium seals so far. Therefore IUBH is one of the leading universities in Germany to be awarded five or more premium seals.
In 2012 the IUBH also received the seal of quality from the Hanseatic Certification Agency which certified IUBH study programs as a way to obtain vocational education and training.
In 2012 the IUBH was also honored as best cooperation partner of the Association of Internet Travel Sales (Verband Internet Reisevertrieb e.V./VIR).
Tailored towards those with an existing background in engineering studies, our Master’s program in Engineering Management combines deep technical know-how with a variety of innovative topics from management theory and practice. Encompassing Project Management to Leadership, Managerial Economics and more, this innovative degree will give you the confidence and authority to make your mark in the boardroom as well as at the work station.
The M.A. Engineering Management at IUBH is designed to train you in strategic decision-making and engineering processes, giving you the know-how you need to take on high-level management responsibilities in an international environment:
- You will acquire a firm foundation in management theory, with a focus on leadership, quality and process understanding.
- You will receive all business training relevant to the areas of finance and project management.
- You will expand your business knowledge from an engineering-related perspective, particularly in the areas of process orientation, production management, company organization and the integration of online methods and instruments.
- You will develop a versatile skillset in team leadership and motivation.
1 semester in Germany or abroad
- Full Time