International Cooperation and Development – Master - Hosted By tandek
About Università Cattolica
Founded in 1921 Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the largest private University in Europe and one of the most prestigious in Italy. Università Cattolica, is a comprehensive university, covering an impressive range of programs from Medicine, Communication, Philosophy, and the Arts, through to Economics & Business, Accounting & Finance, Agriculture, psychology and Linguistics. In the renowned QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019, Cattolica’s ascendency placed the University in formidable company, with 13 disciplines ranked in the top 300 in the world or higher. Studying at Cattolica is to study at one of our distinct campuses, each teaching subjects relevant to their territory. Milan: Italy’s economic, business and communication capital. Rome: the Eternal city, featuring the 2nd largest hospital in the country affiliated to Cattolica’s Medical Faculty. Piacenza-Cremona: located at the cross-roads of Italy famous agricultural heartland and a pivotal logistics hub. Brescia: art and tourism run through its veins but it also hosts Cattolica’s cutting-edge Physics and Math labs. Whichever your choice of location or subject, you remain part of one family. The Cattolica family.
MICaD offers a robust multidisciplinary training and specialized technical and managerial competences. Both are key in forming the ability to interpret local and international events, to interact with all stakeholders, to identify and manage environmentally and local culture friendly interventions.
Thus, MICaD trains young professionals to contribute to development cooperation with their knowledge, creativity, personality and professional competences to:
- Identify local needs through a bottom-up approach
- Manage technical, financial and administrative aspects of cooperation initiatives
- Involve local civil society in identifying and managing resources
- Collaborate with national and international institutions within the local policy framework
- Promote good governance, human rights and human dignity within state and non-state actors
- Address transnational issues such as migration, trafficking and money laundering
- Promote participatory processes, institution and democracy building
Info : If you have not yet graduated, the transcripts must include the exams that you still have to take*