International Marketing Management – Bachelor of Arts - Hosted By tandek
About IUBH University of Applied Sciences
The IUBH is geared to the demands of the global market
Studying at the IUBH makes careers in a global environment possible. We live out this credo in that English is the teaching language and the language used on our campus. We also impart internationality with many other distinguishing features:
- Our experts and faculty from around the world teach both technical know-how and soft skills
- We maintain multiple collaborations with partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia
- At the IUBH languages in international demand are taught at advanced levels by native speakers and additional intercultural communication competence is developed
- There are currently students from over 110 nationalities/countries on our campuses
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies. The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognized in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 3.000 business partners.
The IUBH is accredited by the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and received for five of its study programs five golden FIBAA premium seals so far. Therefore IUBH is one of the leading universities in Germany to be awarded five or more premium seals.
In 2012 the IUBH also received the seal of quality from the Hanseatic Certification Agency which certified IUBH study programs as a way to obtain vocational education and training.
In 2012 the IUBH was also honored as best cooperation partner of the Association of Internet Travel Sales (Verband Internet Reisevertrieb e.V./VIR).
Whether in an agency, in a consulting company, in the marketing department of a corporation or directly at an internet service provider – creative and strategic specialists in marketing are in demand everywhere. So you can potentially be employed at almost any company, both national and international. And the industry, especially in the digital sector, is growing steadily, offering great career prospects. The International Marketing Management program is practical and cutting edge: Case studies, project groups and field trips as well as an integrated internship ensure the program has immediate practical relevance.
- You deal with marketing-related topics such as customer behavior, campaign planning and marketing communication in a practice-oriented manner.
- You deal in detail with specific management topics such as human resource management, project management and market research.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
1 semester at home or abroad
- Full Time