About IUBH University of Applied Sciences
The IUBH is geared to the demands of the global market
Studying at the IUBH makes careers in a global environment possible. We live out this credo in that English is the teaching language and the language used on our campus. We also impart internationality with many other distinguishing features:
- Our experts and faculty from around the world teach both technical know-how and soft skills
- We maintain multiple collaborations with partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia
- At the IUBH languages in international demand are taught at advanced levels by native speakers and additional intercultural communication competence is developed
- There are currently students from over 110 nationalities/countries on our campuses
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies. The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognized in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 3.000 business partners.
The IUBH is accredited by the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and received for five of its study programs five golden FIBAA premium seals so far. Therefore IUBH is one of the leading universities in Germany to be awarded five or more premium seals.
In 2012 the IUBH also received the seal of quality from the Hanseatic Certification Agency which certified IUBH study programs as a way to obtain vocational education and training.
In 2012 the IUBH was also honored as best cooperation partner of the Association of Internet Travel Sales (Verband Internet Reisevertrieb e.V./VIR).
You manage international marketing and advertising campaigns, working with partners, colleagues and agencies around the world: With a Master’s degree in International Marketing you can take over marketing management in a global company.
During your studies, you intensively study consumer behaviour in international markets and work on topics such as brand management, pricing and sales from a strategic and operational perspective. You discuss current topics in marketing practices and marketing research and use case studies and group work to apply the concepts you have learned to issues in practical marketing.
The Master’s degree program prepares you for different management roles with a focus on Marketing Management:
- You deepen your expertise in marketing and sales-related issues – with a focus on international corporate governance.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you acquire skills in the areas of planning, implementation and control as well as international market launch and market development strategies.
- You also train soft skills such as communication and intercultural competence in addition to methodological skills.
- Full Time