About Università Cattolica
Founded in 1921 Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the largest private University in Europe and one of the most prestigious in Italy. Università Cattolica, is a comprehensive university, covering an impressive range of programs from Medicine, Communication, Philosophy, and the Arts, through to Economics & Business, Accounting & Finance, Agriculture, psychology and Linguistics. In the renowned QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019, Cattolica’s ascendency placed the University in formidable company, with 13 disciplines ranked in the top 300 in the world or higher. Studying at Cattolica is to study at one of our distinct campuses, each teaching subjects relevant to their territory. Milan: Italy’s economic, business and communication capital. Rome: the Eternal city, featuring the 2nd largest hospital in the country affiliated to Cattolica’s Medical Faculty. Piacenza-Cremona: located at the cross-roads of Italy famous agricultural heartland and a pivotal logistics hub. Brescia: art and tourism run through its veins but it also hosts Cattolica’s cutting-edge Physics and Math labs. Whichever your choice of location or subject, you remain part of one family. The Cattolica family.
The Methods and Topics in Arts Management program’s aim is to provide students with a strong international perspective on visual and performing arts management. The program focuses on the following areas:
- Advanced courses in the field of Management of the Arts, aimed at transferring core competencies to students, ranging from entrepreneurial capabilities to the application and use of digital technologies;
- Field trips in the field of both visual and performing arts, to get direct and hands-on experiences of art systems and their peculiarities;
- Methodological courses to get robust and reliable lenses to read and interpret dynamics within cultural industries, Including the study of social network and networking;
- Courses related to the area of design and urban studies, to provide students with a strong opportunity to connect artistic and managerial thinking and to promote a more inclusive view of the urban context;
- Internship or cultural research study, where students can choose to do an internship in a cultural organization or to carry out a research project in a cultural company, under the direct guidance of the professor.
Info : If you have not yet graduated, the transcripts must include the exams that you still have to take*