Transport & Logistics Management – Master - Hosted By tandek
About IUBH University of Applied Sciences
The IUBH is geared to the demands of the global market
Studying at the IUBH makes careers in a global environment possible. We live out this credo in that English is the teaching language and the language used on our campus. We also impart internationality with many other distinguishing features:
- Our experts and faculty from around the world teach both technical know-how and soft skills
- We maintain multiple collaborations with partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia
- At the IUBH languages in international demand are taught at advanced levels by native speakers and additional intercultural communication competence is developed
- There are currently students from over 110 nationalities/countries on our campuses
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies. The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognized in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 3.000 business partners.
The IUBH is accredited by the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and received for five of its study programs five golden FIBAA premium seals so far. Therefore IUBH is one of the leading universities in Germany to be awarded five or more premium seals.
In 2012 the IUBH also received the seal of quality from the Hanseatic Certification Agency which certified IUBH study programs as a way to obtain vocational education and training.
In 2012 the IUBH was also honored as best cooperation partner of the Association of Internet Travel Sales (Verband Internet Reisevertrieb e.V./VIR).
When it comes to transport from point A to B, it is becoming more and more important in our globalized world to recognize and solve strategic and logistical problems. With its international focus, this Master’s degree programs examine current trends and provides insights into new approaches to passenger and freight transport.
You learn to master practical challenges and are prepared for a future in the logistics and transport industry. As experts in logistics planning and management, successful IUBH graduates are in high demand as logistics managers, supply chain analysts, traffic planners and operations managers in various areas such as logistics services at federal, local and public transport authorities.
The focus in the 2-semester Transport & Logistics Management program is on in-depth knowledge of the logistics and transport industry. In the 4-semester program, you deepen your knowledge in the field of general management in addition to gaining technical skills.
The Transport & Logistics Management Master’s degree program prepare you to analyses strategic and logistical problems with scientific methods, to develop solution concepts, and to implement them within a company:
- You learn and practice the application of scientific methods in the field of transport and logistics.
- You deal with passenger traffic as well as goods traffic in both theory and practice.
- You learn about business and economic methods, concepts and contents that you can apply in nationally and internationally oriented companies in the industry.
- You acquire the skills to analyze strategic and logistic problems using scientific methods and to develop relevant solutions.
- Full Time